Presentations - Seminars
Below is a sampling of presentations and keynotes that Dr. Robinson has presented. He is available to develop and provide customized presentations, keynotes or workshops in addition to the list below:
- Is Organizational Development relevant?
Why CEO's think OD is just "touchy feely" stuff and what you can do to change their minds.
for the Washington Technology Industry Association HR Community
- The First 100 Days: What it takes to succeed
National Conference – Tatum LLC
- Executive Effectiveness: The Essentials of Outstanding Performance
- What They Don’t Teach You at Harvard or in Kindergarten About Being a Leader
- Coaching Executives – Challenges and Opportunities for HR
- Inspiring Others to Achieve Better Results
- When Times are Tough, the Tough Become Better Leaders
- Raising your EQ (Emotional Intelligence) to Improve Your Leadership Ability
- Improving Board - Executive Relationships
- Selection by Design, Not by Chemistry: Upgrading the Selection of Key Employees for Your Organization
- From Dreamer to Optimizer: Can this team make the transition?
- Retaining Key Employees
Carl did an excellent job in talking with this group of high-powered CFOs about the challenges of leadership and provided practical steps for both enhancing our leadership capabilities and accelerating our careers.
Don Schlosser, Program Chair for Financial Executives International, Seattle.
A selection of organizations and events where Dr. Robinson has presented:
- Financial Executives International – Seattle Chapter
- YEO (Young Entrepreneurs Organization) - Seattle Chapter
- Society of Human Resource Management – Seattle Chapter
- Fashion Group International – Seattle Chapter
- MIT Enterprise Forum Northwest
- “Directors’ College – Guiding Your Company Through Turbulent Times” sponsored by law firm, Graham & Dunn.
- Young Entrepreneurs Organization’s international conference – YEO University
- Entrepreneur University sponsored by the Northwest Entrepreneurial Network
- TechLaw Conference, Workforce Challenges for Emerging Technology Companies – sponsored by the law firm, Dorsey & Whitney